Monday, March 5, 2012

Pagoda Sweater



It has been awhile since my last post. Life gets busy and between funerals, 90th birthday party for my Mom and holidays, I have not had a chance to post anything. I have been knitting though. Sweaters for Coventry, socks for my Sis, preemie baby clothes for the wee ones at Good Samaritan nursery, and a sweater for me.



I purchased the pattern and yarn at Shuttles last Fall when they had a trunk show for Black Water Abbey. I tried on their model and decided I needed to knit this one. The sweater pattern can be purchased at Black Water Abbey as well as the yarn. The color is called Iris, I believe. I am pleased with the finished sweater although I could of probably knit the very smallest size. It took quite a bit of knitting time as the sleeves are quite full.

1 comment:

  1. This sweater looks very pretty on you, Cheryl! Lovely color :)

    ReplyDelete