Thursday, July 30, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!!!!!

I have some of the dearest knitting friends. Today my dear friend, Judy, (aka Fiber Experience), took me to a lovely lunch at a new restaurant in Littleton by Cottage Yarn. We eagerly consumed pork schnitzel, mashed potatoes and carrots, followed by a scrumptious apple strudel sundae. Needless to say, not a diet day. Then we perused Cottage Yarn, and also went to Posh. Judy gifted me with some lovely fingering weight yarn, a book of clever craft stickers ( to be used on knitting gifts, and a wee kitten to sit on my window sill. A lovely day with a wonderful knitting friend, (the best kind of friend).
On Tuesday night at Knit Knack, Christie, (aka Crittie 42), gave me a beautiful wrap in my favorite colors. I don't think the photo does it justice. It looks like it is handwoven and is a perfect light weight, gonna take this on my trip this month.
All in all, a great birthday, made ever so special by these two special friends. Thank you, Judy and Christie.........

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday fellow Leo, I'm so glad you had a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you had a happy birthday, Cheryl! You received some great gifts :) Your Feather & Fan wrap looks great!!

    ReplyDelete