Monday, July 20, 2009

Covey's Sun Top and Nebraska


Had fun knitting the suntop. Quick and easy. Knit it from Cotton Ease in the 2-3 yr. size. Took some looking to find a cute skirt to match but I think the outfit is precious. And of course Coventry looks great in it. We so enjoyed our quick trip to Papillion Nebraska. Over 8 hours of boring driving to get there but it was great to see my grandkids and be there for Cameron's 5th birthday. We came on a rare weekend, no humidity and temps in the high 70's. I took an early birthday present from my hubby, a Kindle. Love it, love it, love it. I read one book on the way and started another on the way back. It holds 6,000 books, download one in seconds without hooking up to WIFI. It also has an audio feature if you get tired of reading and just want to listen. I hope I can squeeze some knitting in between books now.

2 comments:

  1. The skirt is just perfect with the top. Really a cute outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute outfit! I'm glad you got to spend the weekend with them. The Kindle sounds great!

    ReplyDelete