Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Coventry's Doll



This weekend we are going to Nebraska to celebrate Coventry's third birthday. I had asked my daughter, Jennifer, what I could bring back from our Rhine cruise trip last month. She said, "Mom, they have the nicest dolls in Germany, I think Covey would love a doll for her birthday." So, while on our trip we came across a perfect Gotz doll. Only about 14 inches, but she is adorable with the same blue eyes as Coventry. I picked up a few doll clothes on the trip for the doll. I know that half the fun of having a baby doll at that age is the dressing and undressing of the doll. Then I came across a little poncho pattern to knit. Fits the doll great. Now I am working on a baby doll blanket. Will try and take photos on the trip of Coventry and her "new baby".

1 comment:

  1. This is a gorgeous doll. Coventry will love her to death and change her clothes often.

    ReplyDelete