Sunday, June 14, 2009

Estes Park Wool Market

Well, I said I was not going to go, but hubby felt like going to the mountains and I decided "why not?". Well, I ended up buying far too much yarn but.....it all needed a good home. I bought some lovely silk yarn to make the Cheryl Oberle Kimono Shawl after seeing a finished one in a lovely orange. I love orange, but it is not my color, so I bought some lime green. Also bought a pattern to make a cardigan and turquoise yarn. At another vendor, I aquired two skeins of beautiful yarn to make some lightweight scarfs. I will have to go into more detail about color and fiber content after they are finished, ( in due time.....right?) Anyway, enjoyed the festival more this year. Then I went to Stitchin Den in town and acquired two more patterns and had the silk wound, hate to wind silk..... It was a fun day......

No comments:

Post a Comment