Sunday, June 14, 2009

Pay it Forward

To all you fellow knitters out there......Want to receive a handmade item????? Well, I read Fiber Experience's blog just in time. If you are one of the first three to comment on this blog entry, you are eligible to receive a handmande itme from me within 365 days.
If you comment, please make sure I have your email and blog name, so I can get the item to you. You must also post on your blog that you will send handmade items within 365 days to the first 3 commenters on your blog, thus Pay it Forward.
I think this sounds like a lot of fun.....and you have a whole year to do it. Even for a procrastinator like me, this is achievable.....whatcha think?????
Now if I can just get enough of you to read my blog........he...hee.....

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like fun!! I've seen this on some other blogs, but never in time to participate :)

    ReplyDelete